We have these similar products available
Fox Rampage Pro Carbon Helmet Beast Maui Blue. The most emblematic full face Fox helmet for Descent and Enduro redesigned. Fox has joined the performance of the Rampage Pro Carbon with the innovation of the Proframe to manufacture a new standard in comfort, airflow and fit in just one helmet. Designed with direct input from Descent and Enduro elite athletes, this flagship helmet affords the most complete levels of performance and protection that the brand has ever offered in a helmet.
- Carbon fibre shell, which affords it great lightness and impact resistance.
- MTC (Multi Composite Technology): Shell construction with 3 sizes of outer shell and 4 EPS sizes, it fits perfectly to the physical constitution of each rider.
- Made with rigid EPS Varizorb Multi Density EPS foam which absorbs and disperses energy reducing the force of the impact in the event of a crash.
- Fluid Inside protection system, a low viscosity oil combined with closed cell foam, limits the cerebral fluid and manages the linear and rotational impact regardless of the angle or the type of impact and thus reducing possible cranial injuries.
- With MRVS (Magnetic Visor Release System): a system, patented by Fox that eliminates the three visor screws and replaces them with magnets and hooks that help the visor to release easily in the event of a crash.
- Ventilation system with injected moulded mesh that ensures superior ventilation and perfect airflow at the same time affording protection in these open spaces.
- Cage chin bar/eye port (patent pending): chin bar made of moulded polymer with injection to improve energy management in this area in the event of an impact
- Removable and washable inner padding made of X-Static Confort fabric, a quick drying, antibacterial and anti-odour fabric that wicks moisture perfectly.
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community