Choose your size
Fox Proframe Tuk Helmet Stone. The Fox Proframe was the first full-face trail helmet and continues to be the market leader. It is made to meet all the needs of enduro and MTB enthusiasts: it combines MIPS™ technology and a dual-density EPS liner in a superlight shell with an integrated chin guard. The Proframe has 15 intake vents and 9 exhaust vents for excellent airflow and an exceptional level of breathability. Thanks to its fixed design, there is no need to stop to remove the chin guard for storage.
- Ultralight helmet for enduro and all-mountain
- Patented exclusive design chin guard
- Breathable, antimicrobial, and moisture-wicking lining
- 24 large vents provide unmatched breathability
- Fixed visor perfectly positioned to increase airflow
- Very easy to put on and take off thanks to the Fidlock pressure buckle closure system
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) protection system: it is a layer located between the EPS foam and the inner padding, which offers greater absorption of the energy generated by an angular impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of this rotational energy, offering the rider radically better protection.
- Dual-density Varizorb™ EPS liner
- 750 g, in size M
- ASTM F1952 (including chin guard stiffness test)
- IN 1078
- AS / NZ 2063
|Full face helmet