Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Fox Proframe Helmet Drafter Grey. The Proframe is the lightest, vented full face helmet that Fox has created. With 24 ventilation apertures characteristic of Enduro helmets and with the best certified protection of a DH helmet, the Proframe combines versatility and safety for all riders.
- Made of Varizorb, a multi-layer EPS material of various densities which affords superior protection and greater impact absorption.
- With 24 large apertures affording superb ventilation and breathability: 15 inlets and 9 outlets which make the Proframe one of the lightest and aerated helmets for DH.
- MIPS protection system (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): it consists of a layer placed between the EPS foam and the inner padding that provides a greater absorption of the energy generated by an angular impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of this rotational energy, providing the rider with radically improved protection.
- With a fixed visor place in a specific manner so as to drive the air into the large ventilation apertures.
- Built in chin bar with an exclusive system homologated by Fox. It is fitted to the main structure of the helmet and responds to all the DH competition standards.
- The Fidlock SNAP closure, which ensures easy use, even with gloves, and maximum safety once tied.
- Weight: 750 g (size M).
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community