Choose your size
Bell Stratus MIPS Helmet Matte Black. Lightness and speed meet cool comfort for your most heated battles on the road. From long climbs to final sprints, Stratus helps you stay ahead of the pack.
- Polycarbonate Fusion In-Mold Shell: Fuses the tough polycarbonate outer shell with the impact-absorbing foam interior of the helmet.
- MIPS protection system (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): it is a layer located between the EPS foam and the interior padding, which offers greater absorption of the energy generated by an angular impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of this rotational energy, offering the rider radically better protection.
- Internal polycarbonate roll cage.
- Overbrow ventilation with 18 openings, which help to channel fresh air through the head. This system regulates the temperature by allowing fresh air to enter through the intake openings and circulate through the ventilation channels.
- With Sweat Guide Padding, a patented padding line that ensures perfect protection against sweat.
- Float Fit adjustment system light and easy to adjust using a wheel with micrometric adjustment.
- It incorporates a fastening system to keep the straps flat and in place.
- 271gr (size M)
- Available in 3 sizes: S for 52-56 cm., M for 55-59 cm. and L for 58-62 cm. of head circumference.
- CE EN1078 and CPSC Bicycle approved.
|CB.BE.STRATMIPS NEGRO MATE