Choose your size
Bell Annex MIPS Helmet Matte and Glossy Black. Whether you're pedaling through stormy weather or across town on your e-bike, the Annex Shield gives you the tailored performance to make every ride smoother, faster and more comfortable. We start with protection: MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System) that can help you reduce injuries in some accidents. And for optimal comfort in any type of weather, the Active Air system allows you to open or close the ventilation to regulate the temperature. The integrated protection is easily removable or adjustable to keep you protected from wind, sun or rain, especially at e-bike speeds.
- Polycarbonate Fusion In-Mold Shell: Fuses the tough polycarbonate outer shell with the impact-absorbing foam interior of the helmet.
- MIPS protection system (Multi-Directional Impact Protection System): it is a layer located between the EPS foam and the interior padding, which offers greater absorption of the energy generated by an angular impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of this rotational energy, offering the rider radically better protection.
- Offers three directions of adjustment: height, width and tension to the Float Fit™ adjustment system.
- Active Air system that allows you to open or close the ventilation to regulate the temperature.
- Overbrow Ventilation™.
- 15 ducts (8 Active Air) and 3 front openings.
- Removable light stand with reflective housing.
- X-Static® pad
- Tri-Glide™ Anti-Twist Flat Belts
- Ratchet closure.
- Includes reflective elements for increased visibility in low light conditions.
- CPSC Bicycle, CE EN1078