We have these similar products available
Bell Zephyr MIPS Helmet Red / White / Blue. Innovative road helmet with an aerodynamic, low profile design, constructed via Progressive Layering Technology, consisting of the binding of 2 layers of different density EPS for superb impact management. It also has the MIPS system for maximum protection, the Float Fit Race system and a superb ventilation system with 18 apertures distributed throughout the helmet.
- Polycarbonate shell with In-Mold technology.
- Progressive Layering Technology construction, consisting of the binding of 2 layers of different density EPS for superb impact management.
- Interior with X-s Tactic padding, with anti-sweat treatment padding.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection) System: A layer placed between the EPS foam and the inner padding, affording greater energy absorption generated from an angled impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of the rotational energy, providing the rider with radically improved protection.
- Visor system adaptable to the goggles (Goggle Guide).
- Ventilation with 18 apertures.
- Float Fit Race system, characterised by height and width adjustable cradles and an easy to turn dial, optimised for the new built in MIPS system.
- Ultra lightweight straps.
- Weight: 280 grams.
- Available in three sizes: S for 52-56 cm, M for 55-59 cm and L for 58-62 cm head circumference.
- Homologation CE EN 1078 and CPSC Bicycle.
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community