Choose your size
Bell Super DH Spherical Helmet Prime Matte Red / Black. Helmet designed for DH and Enduro practice with a redesigned removable chin bar with a new anchoring system that’s easier to mount and with ASTM 1952 DH certification. Incorporating Spherical MIPS technology that offers greater shock absorption. It also has 19 ventilation apertures and the Sweat Guide system to avoid sweat getting in your eyes.
- Polycarbonate shell with Fusion In-Mold technology.
- Spherical MIPS technology: incorporates two layers of EPS foam, which offers greater absorption of the energy generated by a rotational impact thanks to the rotation of the outer layer with respect to the inner layer. With the Spherical MIPS system, comfort and safety are improved.
- Interior in two-density EPS foam to manage the transfer of energy at the moment of impact.
- X-Static inner padding: multi-layer fibre of pure silver 100% anti-bacterial which is permanently bound to the surface of the fabric. In this way it reduces odour and regulates heat.
- Quick and easily removable chin bar with 2 clicks.
- Easily adjustable visor that incorporates the Goggle Guide system for perfect adaptability to glasses.
- Overbrow ventilation with 19 openings, 2 of them at the front and 4 on the chin bar, that help channel fresh air throughout the head. This system regulates the temperature allowing fresh air to enter through the intake openings and circulate through the ventilation channels.
- Camera mount built into the front of the helmet.
- Lightweight, easy-to-adjust Float Fit DH adjustment system with Fidlock. Light and easy to adjust via a micrometric-adjustable wheel. With a magnetic buckle.
- With Sweat Guide Padding, a patented padding line that ensures perfect protection against sweat.
- With a fastening system to keep the straps flat and in place.
- Weight: 850 g.
- Available in 3 sizes: S for 52-56 cm., M for 55-59 cm. and L for 58-62 cm. head circumference.
- ASTM F1952-15, ASTM F2032-15, CE EN1078 and CPSC Bicycle homologation.
|Full face helmet