Bell Super DH MIPS Helmet Matte Yellow / Grey / Black. Helmet specifically designed for DH and Enduro, more robust and much safer than its predecessors. With ASTM 1952 certification and the MIPS Spherical protection system with a greater controlled turn range and less noise. The Bell Super DH MIPS helmet is the evolution of the Bell Super 3R, with a redesigned, removable chin bar with a new, easier to fit and remove anchoring system. Also, it has dual density pads (EPS and EPP), 19 ventilations apertures and magnetic buckle for a superb fit and all in just 850 grams of helmet. It is the only enduro / downhill helmet with a removable chin bar which meets all the specifications for international downhill competitions.
- Polycarbonate shell with In-Mold technology.
- Dual density EPS foam lining to manage energy transfer at the moment of impact.
- X-sTatic and XT-2 anti-bacterial and anti-odour padding for perfect comfort.
- Spherical MIPS protection system, which allows for greater protection than the conventional MIPS system, affording a greater range of controlled turn a well as reducing noise and cracking that were produced in the previous version.
- Easy and quick to remove chin bar thanks to the Bell wraparound system. Connected via 3 points and does not require tools.
- Easily adjustable visor system which incorporates the Goggle Guide system for perfect adaptability to the goggles.
- With a pad designed to avoid humidity and sweat in the goggles.
- Overbrow ventilation with 19 apertures, 2 frontal and 4 on the chin bar, that help to channel the fresh air around the head. This system regulates the temperature allowing the fresh air in through the inlets and circulating via the ventilation ducts.
- Camera mount built into the front of the helmet.
- Float Fit system with Fidlock. Light and easy to adjust via a micrometric dial, with a magnetic buckle.
- With a retention system for keeping the straps flat and in place.
- Weight: 850 grams.
- Available in 3 sizes: S for 52-56 and M for 55-59 cm and L for 58-62 cm head circumference.
- Homologation ASTM F1952-00, ASTM F2032-06, CE EN1078 and CPSC Bicycle.