We have these similar products available
Bell Sixer MIPS Helmet Matte Hibiscus / Black. Helmet with a safe and protective shape, ideal for All Mountain routes. It is made with In-Mold technology and a thick layer of EPS foam of variable density, together with the MIPS system it guarantees excellent protection. The 26 openings offer perfect ventilation and the Float Fit closure system a personalized and comfortable fit. Completing this helmet are the built-in camera support and the visor adjustable to 4 positions.
- Polycarbonate shell with In-Mold technology.
- Variable density EPS foam lining to manage energy transfer at the moment of impact.
- X-sTatic padding, with padding with anti-sweat treatment.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection) System: A layer placed between the EPS foam and the inner padding, affording greater energy absorption generated from an angled impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of the rotational energy, providing the rider with radically improved protection.
- Complete ventilation system with 26 apertures.
- Integrated camera mount on the front of the helmet.
- Float Fit system, lightweight and easy to fit, allows for perfect adaptability to the shape of the head and keeps the helmet in place for superb comfort.
- Visor adjustable to 4 positions.
- With Sweat Guide Padding, a patented padding line that ensures perfect protection against sweat.
- With a retention system for keeping the straps flat and in place.
- Weight: 410 grams.
- Available in 3 sizes: S 52-56 cm, M 55-59 cm, and L 58-62 cm head circumference.
- Homologation CE EN1078 and CPSC Bicycle.
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community