Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Bell Catalyst MIPS Helmet Matte Retina Sear / Black. Helmet designed for Cross Country riders looking for a helmet that is lightweight and ventilated to allow them to speed on their outings. With a rounded shape, the Bell Catalyst incorporates the MIPS protection system and offers a technical and modernized fit thanks to the Float Fit retention system.
- Polycarbonate shell with In-Mold technology, with Roll Cage reinforcements for greater impact absorption.
- MIPS (Multi-Directional Impact Protection) System: A layer placed between the EPS foam and the inner padding, affording greater energy absorption generated from an angled impact. With the MIPS system, the helmet absorbs between 25 and 35% more of the rotational energy, providing the rider with radically improved protection.
- Overbrow ventilation with 18 apertures, 2 frontal and 4 on the chin bar, that help to channel the fresh air around the head. This system regulates the temperature allowing the fresh air in through the inlets and circulating via the ventilation ducts.
- Float Fit system, lightweight and easy to fit, allows for perfect adaptability to the shape of the head and keeps the helmet in place for superb comfort.
- With Sweat Guide Padding, a patented padding line that ensures perfect protection against sweat.
- With a retention system for keeping the straps flat and in place.
- Weight: 320 grams.
- Available in 3 sizes: S 52-56 cm, M 55-59 cm L 58-62 cm head circumference.
- Homologation CE EN1078 and CPSC Bicycle.
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community