Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Look Kéo Classic 3 Pedals Black. Easy to use road pedals that offer the possibility of easily adjusting the tension for simple placing / removal. Its large , wide contact surface allows you to enjoy a superb cycling stability at all levels of cycling, from beginners to the most experienced ones. The spindle of the Kéo Classic 3 uses an oversized steel axle with miniature ball bearings (12 mm inside x 18 mm outside) and a needle bearing cartridge for improved wear resistance. A spacer is used to hold the needle bearing cartridge in place, which reduces friction and allows for greater fluidity in the rotation. A new method of fitting the spindle into the pedal body also ensures the prolonged reliability of the pedals.
- Body: Composite
- Spindle: Chromoly
- Thread: 9/16 x 20mm
- Bearing: 1 ball bearing, 1 needle bearing
- Height spindle/sole: 17.5mm
- Pedal/crank distance: 53mm
- Contact surface: 400 mm2
- Multi-tension: adjustable 8 to 12
- Cleats: Kéo Grip
- Angular float: 0º, 4.5º or 9º according to cleat type.
- Accessories: Set of Kéo Grip cleats Grey (4.5º) and screws
- Pedal weight: 40g (348 g the pair with cleats and screws)
- Guarantee: 2 years
Combine it with
Customers who purchased this, also purchased
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community