We have these similar products available
Garmin Vector 3S Power Metre. Single sensing pedal power metre.
- Measures cadence and total power (in Watts).
- With individual detection system, uses the power detected in the left pedal to measure the cadence and the approximate total power.
- Displays cycling dynamics showing how and where power is produced to improve your workouts.
- Sleek design provides greater cornering clearance and improved stack height.
- Installs like any other pedal and can be changed from one bike to another quickly.
- Simple change to dual detection system-
- Unlike other power meters, the Vector 3 sensors are housed directly in the pedals to provide accurate and reliable data in each training session.
- The power metres include a LED light to show important configuration and maintenance.
- Perfectly compatible with the Garmin cycling range for data analysis.
- Allows for simple updates through the compatible Edge cycling computer, ANT+ connectivity or exercise devices with Bluetooth and the Garmin Connect Mobile App.
- Battery life: 120 hours.
- Stainless steel spindle and the composite pedal body have been designed and tested to cope with years of use.
- Stainless steel wearplate.
- Sealed bearing cartridge.
- Adjustable cleat tension.
- Weight (per pedal): 162 g.
- High durability thermoplastic anti-slip rubber surface pads
- Rubber button to reduce free float action between shoe and cleat
- 6° float (0° also available).
- Compatible with LOOK Kéo.
- Vector 3S
- Cleat components
- User’s Manual
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community