Oh dear, we have run out of this size. Shall we let you know when it’s available?
We have these similar products available
Rizoma Metropolitan Bike R77 Bicycle Cosmic Black Shiny. Exclusive Rizoma road bike, with carbon frame and fork, with components made of aluminium for a very light weight. The drivetrain is via toothed belt and one speed.
Born as an exercise in style, the Metropolitanbike R77 is an Italian design item, conceived and developed by the Rizoma style centre and fully mounted in their workshops. Devised for around town and highlighting that it is a modern. Light weight “single-speed”. Its carbon frame and unusual design achieve a perfect balance between technology and geometric harmony.
- 100% carbon frame and fork.
- CNC aluminium components machined from a single block for greater durability.
- New brake pads that increase the power of the braking.
- Matte colour, carbon fibre handlebar.
- Quick release lever that allows the quick and easy removal of the wheel.
- New set of Shimano cranks that offer smoother cycling, with less mechanical friction and greater durability.
- Gates Carbon Drive CDX transmission system, quieter and smoother which allows for greater precision and durability without the need of a pulley to keep the belt straight.
- Single speed with a 50/22 transmission ratio.
- San Marco Shortfit saddle for greater comfort and more refined design.
- Spoke heads integrated into the edge with an improved and simplified design.
- The bike R77 Metropolitan comes with an exclusive Rizoma box that is specific for this model. The box includes a bike stand, and a box of tools with: pedals, seatpost, pump, and set of keys.
- One size suitable for everyone from 165 to 190cm tall, with a maximum weight of 100Kg.
|Frame||Rizoma - R77 full carbon|
|Fork||Rizoma - full carbon|
|Front brake||Tektro forged aluminium|
|Rear brake||Tektro forged aluminium|
|Cassette||Single Speed 1s|
|Chain Lock||Belt system with Gates Carbon Drive CDX|
|Handlebars||carbon (polished black)|
|Stem||Rizoma, aluminium obtained from billet|
|Grips||Rizoma Ergo Convex|
|Rims||Rizoma 28”(700mm), aluminium profile 40mm with 20 spokes (front) and 24 spokes (rear).|
|Tyres||Michelin Dynamic Sport 700x28, with 700x25/32C inner tube and 60mm Presta valve|
|Saddle||San Marco Shortfit|
|Pedals||Extruded aluminium with CNC machining|
|Weight||8,85 kg (with pedals)|
Ask the community
Ask the Motocard community
Do you have a doubt about this product? Ask our community